2008年8月25日月曜日

The Last Friday


We had a final presentation.
We practiced many time and did our best.
Our team did not get first prize, but I was enjoyed to make our presentation.
I was surprised other team's performance.
Every presentation were creative one.
I learned new way of presentation from them.

At night, we ate SUSHI at the Japanese restaurant.
It was delicious, and a little different from that of Japan.

In addition, Bonfire took place.
However, I had a fever, so I came back on the way to the Bonfire place.
Fortunately, I saw fireworks the way go back our dormitory.
It was very short time, but I was very very happy!!!

1 件のコメント:

Herbert Donovan さんのコメント...

Hi Risa, Toru, Shintaro, Asa, Yuka, Yo-hei, and Kai,

I am glad you did a good job on your presentation and that you feel proud of your work. Also it seems like you have been having a really good time at Waterloo. Did you get back to Japan yet? I hope you had a good flight. Please come see me and show me your photos when you get back.

Herbert Donovan